I can’t emphasize enough how much it means to me when someone takes the time to leave me a review or send me an email to let me know how much I have helped them. It reinforces exactly why I decided to start breakup BOOST!
Thank you to all of you who listen to my podcast. Also, thank you to those of you who trust in me to open up and share your story with me via breakup coaching.
Trina you have changed my life and helped me see through the breakup of my former carousel relationship. I knew I needed to get away from this man, but my need to be loved kept me going back to him. With the help of your podcast I have been able to work through and feel strong and supported during the break up. I’m so glad I found your podcast. Trina you really have helped me. Thank you forever and always ❤️❤️❤️
I came across this podcast after I broke up with my boyfriend of 3.5 years. Many of the episodes were exactly what I needed and really helped me feel less anxious and stressed about my situation. This podcast is definitely for anybody, whether you’re in a relationship or not! It was very insightful for me personally and I emailed Trina as well with personal concerns about my breakup and she was VERY sweet and understanding! I recommend this podcast 100%!
Thank you for your help, you help me out of depression from what I am currently going through, you gave me strength to move on with my life and realize that he was just a chapter of my life. I am doing so much better emotionally and physically.
First week listening★★★★★
by Phoenix Baby
I really love this podcast. I wish they were longer. Trina gives the harsh reality of just letting go and move on. I avoided trying to hear this after my breakup. But this podcast shed a lot of light on why to move on. Kudos! Please make them longer! I love listening on my drive to work.
Thank you Trina !! Love your podcast so much ! I am going through a divorce and a bad situation. I married someone who was my best friend, but not someone I was in love with. We got married this year and separated in 3 months. Thank you for all your helpful suggestions and helping me to realize I did both of us a favor.
Super Witty Podcast Host!★★★★★
I really enjoy this podcast. Motivating, helpful, and gives me a feeling that I will be ok. Gives me a chuckle too because I can really relate to a lot of it! And the stuff I can’t relate to – I can definitely learn from it! Cheers!
Amazing and inspirational★★★★★
Trina’s voice is very comforting and has helped me through one of the hardest times in my life. Highly recommend and hope she continues to produce content.
Great support regardless of your age★★★★★
Losing a relationship I love is no easier at 60 than it was when I was much younger, and I’m glad this time around I happened upon Trina’s podcast. We get older, hopefully wiser, but we’re still all having the human experience of pain and loss and disappointment. This podcast has been a lifeline with its practical advice, positivity, and support.
by From Pain to Gain
All of Trina’s podcasts are amazing. Listening to these helped me through a painful breakup and I ended up having so much growth personally from listening to them. No matter what your situation is I recommend listening to all of them because they each have so much wisdom. I not only learned how to recover from a painful break up but I also have had so much growth and learned how to love myself and realize my worth.
Trina’s work is very helpful. Her advice and expertise is authentic and relatable. These podcasts have helped me through some of the most difficult times of my life and I would highly recommend them to anyone experiencing heartbreak. She is able to reach her audience and give practical and realistic advice.
by Twisted Vision
I have been listening to Trina all day and I’m already moving on and strong, I can’t wait to listen to more advice from Trina xoxo
the BEST thing for heartbreak!! ★★★★★
Thank you for the wonderful podcast! Trina is incredibly understanding and gives honest, straight forward advice that helps you gain perspective and closure. She is empathetic to pain and encourages strength in all of us. She helped me after a devastating breakup and continues to do so. I listen to episodes on repeat and recommend it to all my friends and family! I look forward to future episodes, thank you for the wonderful podcast Trina!
Thank YOU Thank YOU Thank YOU ★★★★★
I recently broke up with my boyfriend and your podcast is like a support system to me. I love how it has serious episodes plus some humourous episodes to keep things light and entertaining. This will definitely help me heal plus get back into the “dating saddle” as you put it. It is wonderful to have people like you who take the time to help others like this. MORE please!
Soldier of love ★★★★★
It’s been an uphill battle these past few weeks but thanks to Trina and her amazing podcast I have had expert guidance without having to use my flex spending health insurance card. Trina is a very wise lady and teaches us from firsthand experience how to successfully traverse through relationships and the inevitable breakups that most relationships end with. I feel completely confident in all the advice Trina has provided whether I liked it or not I respect her because she tells me the truth without sugar coating. Thank you so much for all your help Trina. I’m so glad you stopped me from trying to convince my ex to take me back like I should have to prove my worth to anyone.
Great no nonsense advice★★★★★
I enjoy listening to your podcast. They are short, to the point, and offer good advice.
Helped me get through rock bottom★★★★★
My ex girlfriend recently broke up with me and i was a wreck. devastated. crushed. Then i stumbled upon break up boost and im so glad i found it. It is continually helping me through, i listen to her podcast every day and it helps me open my eyes and put things into perspective.
Insightful, Smart, Helpful, and Entertaining★★★★★
So glad that I came across this podcast – it has really helped snapped me out of my breakup blues and I love the relationship advice to help me have a better and healthier future relationship!
by Jackson in Florida
Thank you, Trina, for your words of wisdom and encouragement during difficult times. I am grateful to have found you.
Best thing for a broken heart★★★★★
At times like this, a podcast dedicated to break-ups is amazing. And it is simple and focuses on self love, being realistic and never to lose hope on dating.
I stumbled across this podcast while browsing through related podcasts. I’m still dealing with the loss of an ex. This podcast has helped me get through so much. Thank you Trina. Keep the podcasts going.
This is a great podcast! I really appreciate the advice and to know I am not going through this alone. More later…
Love The Concept★★★★★
by Zack Lyman
Very helpful and something most can relate too.
Snippets from emails & messages on social media I have received:
- Your podcast brought me back to life. I still listen to old episodes on repeat because it has helped me so much. Your advice is so honest and true, I really appreciate you taking the time to help me and all others who are hurting.
- I want to say your podcast is really getting me trough this extremely difficult time. I think I heard everything already for the third time now. Every time I’m alone and start thinking about my ex, I start listening to your podcasts.
- You have been really helpful!!! I am amazed at that. 🙂 Really Trina!!! I am an educator and a researcher and my life is about inspiring people and getting them to challenge the truth. I have been dealing with this for a while and you are one of the best things that has helped me handle this entire situation with some perspective. Thank you. It is important you know you did a lot of good in the world. 🙂
- I just recently started listening to your podcast and it has seriously helped me open my eyes and helped me through when i hit rock bottom.
- I just wanted to say that I am SO SO happy I came across your podcast. Your podcast has helped me see things differently and in a more positive light. Please keep doing what you’re doing! It is amazing and I know has helped so many people from reading your reviews.
- I am truly thankful for everything you have done for me. It means so much to me that you have brought hope into my life.
- Just wanted to thank you for helping me through my breakup. Listening to your podcast every morning the last week has helped me stay strong and positive.
- I thank you so much for the email you sent me. Wow, I was not expecting that follow up email from you so when I received it, I was really touched and so appreciative of you. I’m glad I found you when we broke up. It help me deal with my feeling head on and try to move on. I really think you will be very successful with you business because I can tell you really care about your clients.
- I can’t thank you enough for taking the time out of your busy day to check back on your listeners. Your advice holds so much value to me and I’m so thankful for the day I stumbled upon your podcast.
- Thank you so much Trina– I just adore your podcast. You have been helping me along, you and my bible.
- Your podcast has really helped me get thru this breakup. I struggled with making this decision for over a year!
- I’ve been listening to your podcasts for the last three months. They have been so helpful to me.I appreciate you so much. Your support has been so encouraging.
- Hi Trina I’m going through a complicated relationship break up and started listening to your previous podcasts today I want you to know it really helps you really are pushing me to see the positive outlook through this to not go through a depression I want to thank you very much and please don’t stop
- Please keep the podcast going. I’m pretty sure you’re helping out so many.
- I recently stumbled upon your podcast series and it has been my saving grace. Honestly.
- Hello Trina and thank you for an amazing podcast with so much great advice.
- Hi! I enjoy listening to your podcasts. They’ve been very helpful.
This helped me a lot especially the episode on people chasing or choosing you…..it made me feel alive again and made me realize that there are people out there that do want you. Please keep up the good work and keep these podcasts coming through.