I can’t emphasize enough how much it means to me when someone takes the time to leave me a review or send me an email to let me know how much I have helped them. It reinforces exactly why I decided to start breakup BOOST!
Snippets from emails & messages on social media I have received:
- Your podcast brought me back to life. I still listen to old episodes on repeat because it has helped me so much. Your advice is so honest and true, I really appreciate you taking the time to help me and all others who are hurting.
- You are simply brilliant and a Godsend.
- Going through a breakup and (of course) have been Googling every bit of advice/Podcasts/articles to help me through this time. I stumbled across your Podcast and am so grateful I did. I never write stuff like this to people, but the change I have felt since listening to your Podcast has been so helpful I just wanted to encourage you to keep doing what you are doing!
- I can’t tell you how much I look up to and respect you, and how grateful I am to have found your podcast. I see a wonderful therapist regularly which is super helpful, but your podcast is literally like talking to a best friend – something I really didn’t feel I could do in the context of my most recent relationship and break-up. There are SEVERAL episodes that I have bookmarked and listen to ON REPEAT when I need to.
- From my unfortunately vast experience with breakups, you give the most real advice in a world full of some bad advice!
- You have made me realize my worth and I can’t tell you how much your podcasts have helped. Working out is now my new best friend!
- I wanted to say that I’ve been listening to your podcasts every day for a week and have listened to almost all of them! It’s been an incredible help and so many of the things you said stuck with me. I have been going through a ‘carousel relationship’ and I’ve been completely miserable. Your podcasts gave me the strength to tell him we need to go no contact and I’m really hoping that I’ll finally be able to move on.
- Thanks again for your amazing podcasts, I’ve learned so much this week and have made so many positive changes to my life already!
- I want to say your podcast is really getting me trough this extremely difficult time. I think I heard everything already for the third time now. Every time I’m alone and start thinking about my ex, I start listening to your podcasts.
- You have been really helpful!!! I am amazed at that. Really Trina!!! I am an educator and a researcher and my life is about inspiring people and getting them to challenge the truth. I have been dealing with this for a while and you are one of the best things that has helped me handle this entire situation with some perspective. Thank you. It is important you know you did a lot of good in the world.
- I just recently started listening to your podcast and it has seriously helped me open my eyes and helped me through when i hit rock bottom.
- I just wanted to say that I am SO SO happy I came across your podcast. Your podcast has helped me see things differently and in a more positive light. Please keep doing what you’re doing! It is amazing and I know has helped so many people from reading your reviews.
- I am truly thankful for everything you have done for me. It means so much to me that you have brought hope into my life.
- Just wanted to thank you for helping me through my breakup. Listening to your podcast every morning the last week has helped me stay strong and positive.
- I thank you so much for the email you sent me. Wow, I was not expecting that follow up email from you so when I received it, I was really touched and so appreciative of you. I’m glad I found you when we broke up. It help me deal with my feeling head on and try to move on. I really think you will be very successful with you business because I can tell you really care about your clients.
- I can’t thank you enough for taking the time out of your busy day to check back on your listeners. Your advice holds so much value to me and I’m so thankful for the day I stumbled upon your podcast.
- Thank you so much Trina– I just adore your podcast. You have been helping me along, you and my bible.
- Your podcast has really helped me get thru this breakup. I struggled with making this decision for over a year!
- I’ve been listening to your podcasts for the last three months. They have been so helpful to me.I appreciate you so much. Your support has been so encouraging.
- Hi Trina I’m going through a complicated relationship break up and started listening to your previous podcasts today I want you to know it really helps you really are pushing me to see the positive outlook through this to not go through a depression I want to thank you very much and please don’t stop
- Please keep the podcast going. I’m pretty sure you’re helping out so many.
- I recently stumbled upon your podcast series and it has been my saving grace. Honestly.
- Hello Trina and thank you for an amazing podcast with so much great advice.
- Hi! I enjoy listening to your podcasts. They’ve been very helpful.
- Love your podcast. It’s helped me out a LOT
- Hands down, the best breakup and relationship advice podcast. By far! I’ve shared it on social media, with all of my friends, and even some people at work
This helped me a lot especially the episode on people chasing or choosing you…..it made me feel alive again and made me realize that there are people out there that do want you. Please keep up the good work and keep these podcasts coming through.
Listen to the best breakup and relationship advice podcast on the Apple Podcasts App, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts! Trina is a breakup coach in Vancouver, but with the power of the Internet, she helps men and women get over their ex, worldwide.